A result-oriented software developer and research specialist with three years of experience in both development and research. My goal is to create software tailored to the user's interests by creating applications with a user-friendly and intuitive user interface. I also understand the importance of creating highly readable and easily maintained source code. I am constantly striving to learn new technologies and find ways to improve myself in this rapidly changing industry.
Use Java technologies to build web applications for client-server environments. Use expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and core Java technologies to create desktop applications that meet client requirements.
Use debugging skills to improve the quality of code and improve application performance. Possess experience of writing C programs for different projects, and have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms. I have experience in developing Telegram bots in Python for any needs. I am familiar with the main Python and TelegramAPI libraries, and have practical experience with Python computing libraries such as numpy, matplotlib, etc. The English level is Intermediate (B2).
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server.
Development Software: Xcode, Eclipse, Git, PyCharm, IntelliJ IDEA, CLion.
Technologies: RESTful web services, Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernates, JSF, Weka), Python Frameworks (AIOGram, python-telegram-bot, telebot, pyTelegramBotAPI, Tornado, boto3, paramiko, Webhook, matplotlib), PostgreSQL Frameworks.
Applications / Web Servers: Tomcat, Jboss, Apache, Ngins.
Platforms: Mac OS, UNIX/Linux, Windows.
Cloud services: Amazon AWS (EC2, RDS, S3), Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba.
- Carsharing - Used for car rentals and GPS tracking. At the moment, the project is being finalized.
- Support the implementation of the code and writing documentation.
Dates: 23.09.2020 – 05.06.2020
- Create Telegram bot for running load testing. This bot is used to optimize testing by automating the process of running the test on Amazon, Azure, Google Cloud, and Alibaba cloud VMS.
- Writing load tests for PostgreSQL , such as Read-Write, Ordered-Insert, Nested-loop Join.
- Implemented a function for PostgreSQL that will return statistics on page usage.
- Cloud server management via AWS.
- Implemented a function for displaying the structure and checking PostgreSQL system trees.
- Java Standard Edition.
- Java Enterprise Edition.
Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics (BSUIR), speciality “Automated systems of information processing”. Graduated in 2020.
The average score of the certificate is 8.
- Minsk PostgreSQL Meetup
- PGConf.Russia 2019